Thursday 30 April 2009

Britians Got Talent

I don't usually watch vote in/reality/audition shows cause I don't like how they show all the OTT bad ones and take the mickey out of them. A prime example is DJ Talent - why did they buzz him of but put him through?? Idiots! - but once the show gets going and the good ones are through I enjoy it cause I like variety entertainment and especially dance groups like Flawless and Diveristy both groups were sharp but the latter had better moves and were funny too!) : )

I was watching clips and saw one about Hollie Steel, I love the style of her voice and also helps the song is from my favourite musical, My Fair Lady. I think it is a bit cheeky how they told a white lie but it was a pleasent surprise and I think she is wonderful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment